Friday, May 21, 2004

Some Great Movie Lines

Sometimes after watching a movie, I can remember nothing but one or two great lines said by certain character. It’s those words that strike me the most and leave me mouthful of taste. Here are some of the lines that I will always remember.

"What do men want? They want more!" Achilles, Troy

"Has anything you’ve done made your life better?" Bob, American History X

"I am tired of being pissed off." Derek, American History X

"Life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you are gonna get" Forrest, Forrest Gump

"What is real? How do you define real?" Morpheus, The Matrix

"Are you OK?" "Nah man, I am pretty fucking far from OK!" Marsellus, Pulp Fiction

"They can’t win this fight. They are all going to die" "Then I shall die as one of them!" Aragorn, Lord of the Ring ? Two Towers

"You are not special; you are not a beautiful or unique snowflake; you are the same decaying organic matter as everything else." Tyler Durden, Fight Club

"The things you own, end up owning you." Tyler Durden, Fight Club

No comments: