Thursday, October 28, 2004

My Dream Jobs (1)

I want to be a detective. I want to be able to make this world a better place by bringing those scum-bags to justice. I won’t be a good cop in the eyes of a D.A. (District Attorney) though, since I tend to get dirty and use excessive forces at times. I see myself ending my career in an internal affair investigation. I may die at the age of 40 due to the complication of a bullet wound that I suffered in my early detective years.

I want to be a movie star. Quick money and lavish life style are just too hard to resist. It’s wonderful to have fans cheering for you all the time, regardless what you do. But I hate signing autograph, reading fans’ emails, and appearing on those lame celebrity shows. I know my career is over when I inevitably made some comments on some of my ugly fans and some stupid reporters. To make the things worse, I may also comment a bit on our beloved government. I probably die of some strange cancer, which is the result of my previous unhealthy life style.

I want to be a theoretical physicist. Quantum Mechanics fascinates me. I don’t mind wearing a pair of thick glasses and spend 12 hours a day in a lab doing something, or even nothing. I want to be another Erwin Schrodinger, Niels Bohr, or Albert Einstein, the Greatest physicists in human history. However, I may most likely to be just an average Joe (Physicist Edition) because of my uninspiring IQ score and lack of creativity. I probably commit a suicide at the age of 45 as a result of prolonged depression. I could die alone, unmarried, and no kids (a dog and couple friends maybe). Oh boy, this is really really sad.

(To be continued)

No comments: