Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Oh boy, it's SOUTH again

If you look at this graph, you will notice that all southern states voted for Bush. I mean, literally, every single one of them. This phenomenon can be easily explained, and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out why. Southerners are just as insane and moronic as Bush. People tend to like their mirror images. However, I argue that these southerners should not be allowed to vote in the first place.

My argument is that you need to be an American to vote and I don’t think Southerners are true Americans.

1) Southerners don’t even speak the Standard American Accent. I don’t know what they are speaking, but it sure sounds worse than British and Australian accents. Just you know, even Britons and Australians are not allowed to vote in US, let alone the Southerners.

2) There are quite a lot Southerners still want to bring their old confederate flags back and claim independency. If they won’t even want to be a part of the United States, why should they be invited to vote?

3) True American spirit is about liberty, democracy, and freedom. However, since southern states are still a place where discriminations against minorities are rampant, they are nowhere close to be considered “American”. You are not an American if you don’t have a true American soul.

4) Americans are humans. Southerners are not. They have all sorts of bizarre behaviors that force you to believe that they may be the descendents of some alien species. They wear cowboy hats everywhere even when they are driving a car. Who else does that?! They listen to something called country music 24/7. Who else does that?! They always have a shotgun underneath their pillows. Who else does that?! The list goes on and on. Face it, you know I am right.

In short, I don’t like Southerners and I don't think they should be allowed to vote. I am serious, and I really don’t.

No comments: