Monday, August 08, 2005

Laptop

"Laptop" is an ironic term. Why would we name something "laptop" if it is not even suitable to be operatd on laps? Tonight I experianced such irony first-handed - I almost got my legs burned after using a notebook on my lap for about 40 minutes.

I think so called "laptop" can be an ideal torturing device. If the American Army gets some of these hot babies, they definitely don't need those cheesy sex games to torture any Al-Qaeda prisoners. They can simply say: "Where is Bin Laden?? You better say something now, or I will put a laptop on you!!" "Oh!!!! Please, please... don't.... Anything but not LAPTOPS!!!! I tell you where he is... I will tell you everything! He is in a cave northeast of ..........." See, that's a good use of laptops.

Heehee... I guess you can have all sorts of fun with laptops, but just don't put them on your laps.

No comments: